OUR POLICY REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
We commit to not rent, sell, exchange or distribute your personnal data. These are hosted in France on the servers of the OVH company. You can ask to modify or delete them by mail, email or phone. Different from personal data, your browsing data on the ALFI Technologies site are anonymized and are only used to measure the audience of this same site. We process these browsing data with the tools Google Analytics. In addition, we also use third-party services from WebMecanik in order to better identify the users of our website.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect your personal data when you complete our various contact forms.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The information you transmit via these forms are not transmitted to third parties. We may process your personal information :
- To respond to your requests by email
- To keep you informed by e-mail of our activity (newsletters).
- In order to carry out commercial procedures
These data are conserved for a period of 3 years, in accordance with the GDPR, but you or your beneficiaries can at any time request there erasement, by contacting us. We commit to take all the necessary precautions to preserve the security of your information and to not communicate them unauthorized persons. We do not collect any “sensitive data”.
RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND OPPOSITION
In accordance with current European regulations, users of our website have the following rights:
- Right of access (Article 15 GDPR) and rectification (Article 16 GDPR), updating, completeness of user data, right to block or erase personal user data (Article 17 GDPR) , when they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c GDPR).
- Right to limit the processing of user data (Article 18 GDPR).
- Right to object to the processing of user data (Article 21 GDPR).
- Right to portability of data that users have provided, when this data is subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (Article 20 GDPR).
- Right to define the use of user data following their death and to choose to whom ALFI Technologies will communicate (or not) their data to a third party they have previously designated.
Requests for the deletion of personal data will be subject to the obligations imposed on ALFI Technologies by law, particularly regarding to the conservation and the archiving of documents. Finally, users of our website can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities, for example the CNIL ( https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes ).