Turnkey solutions for materials and intralogistics
ALFI Technologies is specialized in engineering and manufacturing of automated handling lines and automated production solutions. The group has developed a unique expertise in the fields of:
- Intralogistics : logistics and postal services, automated storage, and heavy handling.
- Building materials : production solutions for heavy clay, concrete and insulation.
- Digitalization : digital twin, VR training and production analysis and management software.
The story of our SME
- In 2010, Materials Technologies group is created under the leadership of Yann JAUBERT. He brings together two companies of which he is the CEO, ADLER Technologies and FIMEC Technologies, to leverage synergies between the companies and strengthen their industrial position.
- In 2013, the group acquired CHAUDRONNERIE SAVOYARDE, specialist in the design and manufacture of molds for the concrete industry (molds for block-making machines and special molds for wet-cast and semi-dry concrete ).
- In 2015, the group carries on its expansion with ACC Technologies, whose expertise in the design and manufacture of equipment for the production of insulating mineral wool enlarges the group’s offering in this market.
- In 2017, the group becomes ALFI Technologies and federates all its subsidiaries under this brand to reflect its new strategy.
A SME showcase of the Industry of the Future
For 10 years, ALFI Technologies has been pursuing a strong innovation policy. Member of the French Fab and labelized Vitrine of the Industry of Future, the group spends 5% of its turnover to develop an ambitious innovation program and uses the best of mecatronics, automation and robotics for solutions dedicated to :
Industry 4.0 is not just a connected and digitized industry. At ALFI Technologies, it is also an industry that responds to major modern societal challenges :
- Machines that consume less energy and respect more the environment
- Ergonomic machines that place human at the heart of the system
- Machines that meet the economic needs of customers
You want to learn more and participate in the development of Industry 4.0 in France? Don’t wait any longer and join the ALFI Technologies teams!
Key figures about ALFI Technologies
ALFI Technologies has 4 different sites in France : Pin-en-Mauges, Crèvecoeur-le-Grand, Marigny-Saint-Marcel and Persan.
The group has more than 180 employees spread over all of our sites
30 million turnover
With all of its activities and sites, the group realized more than €30 million of turnover in 2021
50% of export
ALFI Technologies achieves more than 50% of its turnover abroad, working for major international accounts