What is the U-CARE C tipper ?
The U-CARE C is a full electric unloader for containers and pallets that guarantees smooth handling by the use of a “lid” conveyor. This equipment is used by every sorting and e-commerce centers which receive parcels and packages loaded in containers or placed on pallets. These parcels can then be transfred on singulation conveyors.
This parcel unloader allows you to empty almost any type of container: pallet, gaylord, rolling cage, boxes… After having inserted the container, the tipper tilts. Then, the packages fall gently on the cover conveyor and are evacuated on the reception conveyor.
U-CARE C Technical features
- Cycle of 45 to 65 seconds (excluding operator loading)
- Energy : electric
Unit Load Device (ULD)
- Length : 1200 mm
- Width : 800, 1000, 1200 mm
- Height : 2000 mm max
- Loaded weight : up to 800 kg
Combined equipment and services
- Reception conveyors controlled by the unloader
- Peripheral protection
- Parcel singulation system
- On site / remote / video maintenance
- Remote control