ADLER block making machines
Precast manufacturers’ requirements change with the concrete market evolution. To help their customers to fit the market in terms of pace, new products and costs, ALFI Technologies has completely redesigned its range of block-making machines.
Production capacities, automation level and features depend on the vibrating machine model and selected options.
Equipements for ADLER vibrating presses
MOVIADLER PATENTED VIBRATION SYSTEMfor precast concrete
This exclusive MoviAdler system enables precise control of the vibration conditions of the concrete mold during the various phases of the cycle. It acts on the rotation speed and phase shift of the vibrators (Electronic Variable Force and Frequency).
- Speed up of machines’ cycles
- Lower electrical consumption
- Optimum aggregates distribution and compaction in the concrete
- Help to reduce the cement quantity in the concrete with equivalent mechanical strength
- Higher lifespan of molds and molding boards
Mecatronic feedbox agitator
ALFI Technologies has developed a new approach to filling concrete press molds using the latest mechatronic advances. Control of the agitator speed and kinematics, which vary according to the type of aggregate, enable precise control of the agitator’s movement and position during filling.
- Optimum homogenization of concrete in the mold
- Suitable for products with lightweight aggregates
- Fit filling of molds with complex shapes
User-friendly and intuitive automation
ALFI Technologies concrete presses are controlled by PLCs, which enable all the machine’s adjustable parameters to be adjusted during production, for instantaneous control of product quality.
- Fast and easy start
- User-friendly and intuitive interface
- Monitoring of the block-making machine and production line via a tablet (Wifi mode)
Express mold changing
A motorized mold changing system (depending on models and options) is placed above the outlet conveyor of finished products.
Combined with a quick mold fixing device (FRAD), it enables fast changes in production, in less than 15 min. (for products of the same family, time between the stop and the restart of production). A remote controller of the main functions of the machine facilitates the mold change operations.
ALFI Technologies has designed its presses for the manufacture of pressed concrete with a focus oninnovation and robustness to minimize maintenance operations:
- Radio control for low-speed movements required for maintenance and mould change.
- The design of the tamper beam and chassis allows for low-maintenance, easy-to-maintain guide elements (bushing, wiper seals and columns).
- Columns can be replaced by removing them from the side.